Notebook Adapter MN-720 Software

I need the link for software/drivers for this product. I
purchased and it came with no Disk. I'm too lazy to
return. Please help.

The link has been posted several times in this newsgroup this week alone.
Look for some posts by Jason Tsang.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Jesrazo" <jesrazo@aol.com> wrote in message
>I need the link for software/drivers for this product. I
> purchased and it came with no Disk. I'm too lazy to
> return. Please help.

It was my understanding that, if you're running Windows XP that you might
not need the drivers for the wireless adapter. Maybe I misunderstood.
Carol

"Jesrazo" <jesrazo@aol.com> wrote in message
> I need the link for software/drivers for this product. I
> purchased and it came with no Disk. I'm too lazy to
> return. Please help.

You need to use the appropriate drivers, as Jason's link allows.
Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware came after Windows XP, and it has
no native drivers in the operating system.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Keppy" <keppy@msn.com> wrote in message
> It was my understanding that, if you're running Windows XP that you might
> not need the drivers for the wireless adapter. Maybe I misunderstood.
> Carol
>
> "Jesrazo" <jesrazo@aol.com> wrote in message
>> I need the link for software/drivers for this product. I
>> purchased and it came with no Disk. I'm too lazy to
>> return. Please help.

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file
Run the msbndownload.exe file
Accept the EULA
Save the files to "C:\MSBBN"
Once the files are extracted, cancel the setup.

Goto C:\MSBBN through Windows Explorer
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

After you install it, the drivers will be in (if you keep the default msbn
install directory) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -