FS: Martech MSS10, Langevin DVC, Phoenix Audio Stereo DI

Last response: in Home Audio
September 3, 2005 2:06:14 PM

FS: Martech MSS10 in excellent condition(1"scratch on top)-$1300

Langevin DVC Mic Pre/Limiter in Mint Condition -$1300

Phoenix Audio Stereo Nice DI in Mint Condition - $500

I have Pics. I take paypal if buyer pay paypal fees. Buyer
pays shipping. Any questions email or call me at 314-838-
2158
December 10, 2008 9:53:20 AM

I have a Phoenix Audio Stereo Nice DI in great condition also. The only reason I’m selling it is I need the cash. I’ll sell for $550. If you wanted one of these and found out that this guys thread was made back in 2005, don’t worry. I have one for sale now (in 2008).

Same conditions:
1) Buyer pays shipping
2) Paypal for payment
3) Local pickup ok also – cash