Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!

They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
colonies in the entire US.

Although I have long been skeptical about the wisdom of a move to
Crossville, now I am sold on the idea. Consider the advantages:

We will have a low cost work force: Nudist do not have a lot of money
because they cannot even afford to buy clothing but on the other hand
living expenses are low, so we will be able to hire them at minimum
wage to do the USCF chess ratings data entry. Mike Nolan will get to
see lots of naked girls in our clothing optional national
headquarters. He might even be willing to work there for free.

The Crossville Nudist Colony features a game room. A picture of the
game room is at
http://tannude.com/chouse1.htm

As you can see, there are nice tables there for playing chess. I will
look forward to playing a chess tournament there, not to look at the
naked girls there, as I am surrounded by naked girls all the time, but
because my opponents will be looking at the naked girls and therefore
will be lose to me and I will get my chess rating back up to expert.

A lot of nudists play chess so they will be able to bring their wives
and children to the nudist scholastic chess tournaments the USCF will
naturally be holding in Crossville.

Having naked nudist girls doing the office work for the USCF will
certainly increase the number of visitors who come to visit the USCF
offices, which will thereby increase membership and USCF chess will
boom.

I was able to find the Crossville Nudist Colony on the map using
Mapquest.com To get there, take Route 70N. The nudist colony is on the
right hand side about three miles northwest from the town center.

The website of the nudist colony is easy to remember. Just think Tan
Nude Dot Com of tannude.com . You can also find it by doing a search
for Timberline Lodge Nudist Resort.

This adds to the newly discovered advantages of the move to
Crossville. Another advantage is that part of the land so generously
given to us by the City Fathers of Crossville is wetlands, so we will
be able to go duck hunting on USCF Property, so long as we do not
disturb the nests and habitats of the ducks. Nude duck hunting is
doubtless allowed as well.

Sam Sloan
http://www.tannude.com
33 answers Last reply
More about crossville nudist colony wonderful news uscf
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    "Sam Sloan" <> This adds to the newly discovered advantages of the move to
    Crossville. >

    You seem to be such a slob that this posting might really reflect how you
    feel. Maybe you can drive a cab in Crossville. If Marinello gets a higher
    stipend, she can hire you as her personal lackey and driver.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    "Sam Sloan" <sloan@ishipress.com> wrote in message
    > Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >
    > They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    > that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    > Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    > colonies in the entire US.
    >
    > Although I have long been skeptical about the wisdom of a move to
    > Crossville, now I am sold on the idea. Consider the advantages:
    >
    > We will have a low cost work force: Nudist do not have a lot of money
    > because they cannot even afford to buy clothing but on the other hand
    > living expenses are low, so we will be able to hire them at minimum
    > wage to do the USCF chess ratings data entry. Mike Nolan will get to
    > see lots of naked girls in our clothing optional national
    > headquarters. He might even be willing to work there for free.
    >
    > The Crossville Nudist Colony features a game room. A picture of the
    > game room is at
    > http://tannude.com/chouse1.htm
    >
    > As you can see, there are nice tables there for playing chess. I will
    > look forward to playing a chess tournament there, not to look at the
    > naked girls there, as I am surrounded by naked girls all the time, but
    > because my opponents will be looking at the naked girls and therefore
    > will be lose to me and I will get my chess rating back up to expert.
    >
    > A lot of nudists play chess so they will be able to bring their wives
    > and children to the nudist scholastic chess tournaments the USCF will
    > naturally be holding in Crossville.
    >
    > Having naked nudist girls doing the office work for the USCF will
    > certainly increase the number of visitors who come to visit the USCF
    > offices, which will thereby increase membership and USCF chess will
    > boom.
    >
    > I was able to find the Crossville Nudist Colony on the map using
    > Mapquest.com To get there, take Route 70N. The nudist colony is on the
    > right hand side about three miles northwest from the town center.
    >
    > The website of the nudist colony is easy to remember. Just think Tan
    > Nude Dot Com of tannude.com . You can also find it by doing a search
    > for Timberline Lodge Nudist Resort.
    >
    > This adds to the newly discovered advantages of the move to
    > Crossville. Another advantage is that part of the land so generously
    > given to us by the City Fathers of Crossville is wetlands, so we will
    > be able to go duck hunting on USCF Property, so long as we do not
    > disturb the nests and habitats of the ducks. Nude duck hunting is
    > doubtless allowed as well.

    Are you as ignorant as you appear?

    Nudists probably all make more money than you do.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Richard: Are you as ignorant as you appear?

    Nudists probably all make more money than you do.

    Richard, he is being sarcastic. You are missing the whole point.
    Research what he is talking about and come back when you have a clue.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Sam Sloan, you are a breathe of fresh hair on this board.
    I feel your pain.
    Unfotunately, your wit and sarcasm was lost on some of the people that
    responded to your post. They were clueless.
    But their posts gave a good laugh.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:43:42 -0700, "Richard C."
    <post-age@spamcop.net> wrote:

    >Nudists probably all make more money than you do.

    Yeah, and what's more, they don't squander it on clothes.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    "Mike Murray" <mikemurray@despammed.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:43:42 -0700, "Richard C."
    > <post-age@spamcop.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Nudists probably all make more money than you do.
    >
    > Yeah, and what's more, they don't squander it on clothes.

    =========================
    Sure we do...............

    We wear clothes (nice ones) quite often.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    Is the USCF really moving there? Why are they moving at all?

    John

    "Sam Sloan" <sloan@ishipress.com> wrote in message
    > Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >
    > They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    > that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    > Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    > colonies in the entire US.
    >
    > Although I have long been skeptical about the wisdom of a move to
    > Crossville, now I am sold on the idea. Consider the advantages:
    >
    > We will have a low cost work force: Nudist do not have a lot of money
    > because they cannot even afford to buy clothing but on the other hand
    > living expenses are low, so we will be able to hire them at minimum
    > wage to do the USCF chess ratings data entry. Mike Nolan will get to
    > see lots of naked girls in our clothing optional national
    > headquarters. He might even be willing to work there for free.
    >
    > The Crossville Nudist Colony features a game room. A picture of the
    > game room is at
    > http://tannude.com/chouse1.htm
    >
    > As you can see, there are nice tables there for playing chess. I will
    > look forward to playing a chess tournament there, not to look at the
    > naked girls there, as I am surrounded by naked girls all the time, but
    > because my opponents will be looking at the naked girls and therefore
    > will be lose to me and I will get my chess rating back up to expert.
    >
    > A lot of nudists play chess so they will be able to bring their wives
    > and children to the nudist scholastic chess tournaments the USCF will
    > naturally be holding in Crossville.
    >
    > Having naked nudist girls doing the office work for the USCF will
    > certainly increase the number of visitors who come to visit the USCF
    > offices, which will thereby increase membership and USCF chess will
    > boom.
    >
    > I was able to find the Crossville Nudist Colony on the map using
    > Mapquest.com To get there, take Route 70N. The nudist colony is on the
    > right hand side about three miles northwest from the town center.
    >
    > The website of the nudist colony is easy to remember. Just think Tan
    > Nude Dot Com of tannude.com . You can also find it by doing a search
    > for Timberline Lodge Nudist Resort.
    >
    > This adds to the newly discovered advantages of the move to
    > Crossville. Another advantage is that part of the land so generously
    > given to us by the City Fathers of Crossville is wetlands, so we will
    > be able to go duck hunting on USCF Property, so long as we do not
    > disturb the nests and habitats of the ducks. Nude duck hunting is
    > doubtless allowed as well.
    >
    > Sam Sloan
    > http://www.tannude.com
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    In the year of our Lord Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:14:00 GMT,
    sloan@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote:

    >Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >
    >They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    >that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    >Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    >colonies in the entire US.

    I kinda thought Sam might change his position. :)

    The enemy fight in chains, invisible chains, but heavy;
    Their minds are fetter'd; then how can they be free,
    -- William Blake
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    I have been trying to figure out exactly where the nudist colony is as
    compared to the future USCF headquarters. The future USCF headquarters
    will be located on O'Brien Drive about 1.5 miles northwest of the town
    central. The nudist colony seems to be 3 miles northwest of the town
    central. However, the nudist colony does not have a street address.
    The directions on how to get there are just to take highway 70N north
    and turn right at the sign. It does not say how far to go after that.

    Going Northwest from where the USCF is to be there is an empty gap
    between highway 40 and highway 70 with no roads but lots of creeks and
    streams. This is obviously a mountain range. The nudist colony is in
    that empty space somewhere, or perhaps occupies all of it.

    We know that Tim Hanke likes to go duck hunting which is the reason
    why he changed his mind and voted for the Crossville deal, but if he
    misses the duck it could carry through to the nudist colony.

    Tim Hanke is in military training to go to Iraq and fight for the
    honor of his country and he may be there already since nobody has
    heard from him in three months, but as part of his military training
    he may want to go tromping through the wetlands that have been given
    to the USCF by the generous City Fathers of Crossville and see if he
    can reach the nudist colony via a path through the woods. Not only
    would this been good training but he might even get lucky and catch a
    naked girl there as well.

    The April Chess Life has two pages about the move to Crossville but
    does not give the street address of the Old Baptist Church where the
    USCF is now temporarily located nor does it give the address of the
    land where the future USCF will be.

    The nudist colony is offering plots of land where nudists can build
    homes. Here is an ad:

    For Sale:
    Highly visible property near Interstate 40 with potential for
    commercial or residential development and adjacent to Timberline
    Resort for sale by Timberline owner. Perfect for clothing optional
    development or nudist who would like private home near Timberline
    Resort. Crossville, a growing community and a great retirement area.
    Low taxes. Close to major Tennessee cities, but quiet and low-keyed.
    Call Glenn Terry at 931-707-8293 for details.

    http://www.tannude.com/realestate.htm

    The ad should have mentioned that this place would be perfect for
    nude,duck hunting,chess politicians.

    Could Rob Mitchell please provide a satellite photo so that we can see
    the situation better?

    Sam Sloan
    http://www.tannude.com
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Sam Sloan again:
    > Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >
    > They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    > that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    > Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    > colonies in the entire US.

    Quit crossposting you twit.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    orange Apr 16, 9:29 pm show options

    Newsgroups: rec.nude
    From: orange <ora...@julius.net> - Find messages by this author
    Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:29:02 -0700
    Subject: Re: Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    original | Report Abuse

    Sam Sloan again:

    > Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!

    > They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    > that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    > Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist

    > colonies in the entire US.

    Quit crossposting you twit.

    Orange, you
    just crossposted also!
    Everything he posted is applicable to all three chess message boards
    and here also.
    Why call him names when you did the exact same thing?
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Sam,

    Sam Sloan wrote:
    > Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >
    > They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    > that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    > Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    > colonies in the entire US.
    >
    > Although I have long been skeptical about the wisdom of a move to
    > Crossville, now I am sold on the idea. Consider the advantages:
    >
    > We will have a low cost work force: Nudist do not have a lot of money
    > because they cannot even afford to buy clothing but on the other hand
    > living expenses are low, so we will be able to hire them at minimum
    > wage to do the USCF chess ratings data entry. Mike Nolan will get to
    > see lots of naked girls in our clothing optional national
    > headquarters. He might even be willing to work there for free.
    >
    > The Crossville Nudist Colony features a game room. A picture of the
    > game room is at
    > http://tannude.com/chouse1.htm
    >
    > As you can see, there are nice tables there for playing chess. I will
    > look forward to playing a chess tournament there, not to look at the
    > naked girls there, as I am surrounded by naked girls all the time,
    but
    > because my opponents will be looking at the naked girls and therefore
    > will be lose to me and I will get my chess rating back up to expert.
    >
    > A lot of nudists play chess so they will be able to bring their wives
    > and children to the nudist scholastic chess tournaments the USCF will
    > naturally be holding in Crossville.
    >
    > Having naked nudist girls doing the office work for the USCF will
    > certainly increase the number of visitors who come to visit the USCF
    > offices, which will thereby increase membership and USCF chess will
    > boom.
    >
    > I was able to find the Crossville Nudist Colony on the map using
    > Mapquest.com To get there, take Route 70N. The nudist colony is on
    the
    > right hand side about three miles northwest from the town center.
    >
    > The website of the nudist colony is easy to remember. Just think Tan
    > Nude Dot Com of tannude.com . You can also find it by doing a search
    > for Timberline Lodge Nudist Resort.
    >
    > This adds to the newly discovered advantages of the move to
    > Crossville. Another advantage is that part of the land so generously
    > given to us by the City Fathers of Crossville is wetlands, so we will
    > be able to go duck hunting on USCF Property, so long as we do not
    > disturb the nests and habitats of the ducks. Nude duck hunting is
    > doubtless allowed as well.
    >
    > Sam Sloan
    > http://www.tannude.com

    Here is the link to see the resort from a "birds eye view":
    http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3315&Y=19946&W=2
    Rob
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Sam Sloan wrote:
    > On 17 Apr 2005 05:37:50 -0700, "Rob" <robmtchl@msn.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Sam
    > >
    > >Here is the link to see the resort from a "birds eye view":
    >
    >http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3315&Y=19946&W=2
    > >Rob
    > >

    > Wonderful. Thank you so very very much. This is a really great
    picture
    > of the nudist colony from above.
    >
    > I cannot see the naked girls very well, but perhaps if I zoomed in I
    > could.
    >
    > Now, we would like to see a picture of the land for the new USCF
    > headquarters. The address is said to be 139 O'Brien Drive. However,
    > that street number does not yet exist. Tim Hanke will want to know
    > whether it is possible to get directly from the USCF Headquarters to
    > the nudist colony by tromping through the woods. However, alas, I
    > think he will have to cross at least one and possible two roads to do
    > that.
    >
    > We also need to know how close exactly the USCF New Headquarters will
    > be to the duck sanctuary and to the river.
    >
    > Thank you so much again for the arial view of the nudist colony.
    >
    > Sam Sloan

    Sam,
    Here is your second request:

    http://terraserver-usa.com/addressimage.aspx?t=1&s=10&lon=-85.0337014476464&lat=35.9667243177869&alon=-85.03038419&alat=35.96672432&w=1&opt=0&qs=+O+Brien+Drive%7ccrossville%7ctn%7c&addr=OBrien+Dr%2c+Crossville%2c+TN+38555
    Rob
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    You are welcome! You got it!
    Rob

    http://terraserver-usa.com/addressimage.aspx?t=1&s=10&lon=-85.0328888227394&lat=35.9682611469226&alon=-85.03949566&alat=35.99169891&w=1&opt=0&qs=old+jameson+road%7ccrossville%7ctn%7c&addr=Old+Jamestown+Hwy%2c+Crossville%2c+TN+38555

    > Thank you very much for teaching me how to do this.
    >
    > Sam Sloan
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Now this is some pure honest tell like it is stuff.
    Welcome to rec.nude
    once again your posts are refreshingly honest, witty and all and all
    entertaining.
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    On 17 Apr 2005 05:37:50 -0700, "Rob" <robmtchl@msn.com> wrote:

    >Sam
    >
    >Here is the link to see the resort from a "birds eye view":
    >http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3315&Y=19946&W=2
    >Rob

    Wonderful. Thank you so very very much. This is a really great picture
    of the nudist colony from above.

    I cannot see the naked girls very well, but perhaps if I zoomed in I
    could.

    Now, we would like to see a picture of the land for the new USCF
    headquarters. The address is said to be 139 O'Brien Drive. However,
    that street number does not yet exist. Tim Hanke will want to know
    whether it is possible to get directly from the USCF Headquarters to
    the nudist colony by tromping through the woods. However, alas, I
    think he will have to cross at least one and possible two roads to do
    that.

    We also need to know how close exactly the USCF New Headquarters will
    be to the duck sanctuary and to the river.

    Thank you so much again for the arial view of the nudist colony.

    Sam Sloan
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    From sarasmile_222@hotmail.com:
    > orange Apr 16, 9:29 pm
    >
    > Sam Sloan again:
    >
    >>Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >

    >>They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    >>that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    >>Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    >

    >>colonies in the entire US.
    >

    > Quit crossposting you twit.

    > Orange, you
    > just crossposted also!

    *gasp*

    > Everything he posted is applicable to all three chess message boards
    > and here also.

    There is no "computer" topicality. And only indirect to chess.misc.
    There's a reason there are separate groups, and that is because more
    often than not, the subject matter is discreet. Some people, however,
    seem to think their thoughts are so wonderful that everybody on usenet
    should benefit. The common theme is then only narcissistic grandiosity,
    rather than the topicality for which the group was established.

    > Why call him names when you did the exact same thing?

    I see you post with a web browser, so you probably don't know that
    usenet metamessages are always on topic.

    But thanks for noticing.
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    On 17 Apr 2005 06:52:15 -0700, "Rob" <robmtchl@msn.com> wrote:

    >Sam Sloan wrote:
    >> On 17 Apr 2005 05:37:50 -0700, "Rob" <robmtchl@msn.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Sam
    >> >
    >> >Here is the link to see the resort from a "birds eye view":
    >>
    >>http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3315&Y=19946&W=2
    >> >Rob
    >> >

    >> Wonderful. Thank you so very very much. This is a really great
    >picture
    >> of the nudist colony from above.
    >>
    >> I cannot see the naked girls very well, but perhaps if I zoomed in I
    >> could.
    >>
    >> Now, we would like to see a picture of the land for the new USCF
    >> headquarters. The address is said to be 139 O'Brien Drive. However,
    >> that street number does not yet exist. Tim Hanke will want to know
    >> whether it is possible to get directly from the USCF Headquarters to
    >> the nudist colony by tromping through the woods. However, alas, I
    >> think he will have to cross at least one and possible two roads to do
    >> that.
    >>
    >> We also need to know how close exactly the USCF New Headquarters will
    >> be to the duck sanctuary and to the river.
    >>
    >> Thank you so much again for the arial view of the nudist colony.
    >>
    >> Sam Sloan
    >
    >Sam,
    >Here is your second request:
    >
    >http://terraserver-usa.com/addressimage.aspx?t=1&s=10&lon=-85.0337014476464&lat=35.9667243177869&alon=-85.03038419&alat=35.96672432&w=1&opt=0&qs=+O+Brien+Drive%7ccrossville%7ctn%7c&addr=OBrien+Dr%2c+Crossville%2c+TN+38555
    >Rob

    Before I look at yours, here is mine:

    http://terraserver-usa.com/addressimage.aspx?t=1&s=10&lon=-85.0328888227394&lat=35.9682611469226&alon=-85.03949566&alat=35.99169891&w=1&opt=0&qs=old+jameson+road%7ccrossville%7ctn%7c&addr=Old+Jamestown+Hwy%2c+Crossville%2c+TN+38555

    Thank you very much for teaching me how to do this.

    Sam Sloan
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    On 17 Apr 2005 05:37:50 -0700, "Rob" <robmtchl@msn.com> wrote:

    >> Sam Sloan
    >> http://www.tannude.com
    >
    >Here is the link to see the resort from a "birds eye view":
    >http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3315&Y=19946&W=2
    >Rob

    Thank you but could you please check this? This does not seem quite
    right.

    The Tan Nude website provides the following directions:

    Directions to Timberline

    "To get to Timberline Resort: From I-40 take Exit 311 (Plateau
    Road). Go south 1 mile to Highway 70N; turn left and go 7/10 mile.
    The Timberline entrance will be on your left."

    At this point highway 70N is heading East towards Crossville. A left
    turn puts the nudist colony north of Highway 70N and south of I-40.
    However, your map above seems to show the nudist colony as south of
    Highway 70N.

    I think the nudist colony is a bit north of this.

    Needless to say, it is of utmost importance that we get an accurate
    satellite view of this nudist colony.

    Sam Sloan
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:02:59 GMT, sloan@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan)
    wrote:

    >On 17 Apr 2005 05:37:50 -0700, "Rob" <robmtchl@msn.com> wrote:
    >

    >>> Sam Sloan
    >>> http://www.tannude.com
    >>
    >>Here is the link to see the resort from a "birds eye view":
    >>http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3315&Y=19946&W=2
    >>Rob
    >
    >Thank you but could you please check this? This does not seem quite
    >right.
    >
    >The Tan Nude website provides the following directions:
    >
    >Directions to Timberline
    >
    > "To get to Timberline Resort: From I-40 take Exit 311 (Plateau
    >Road). Go south 1 mile to Highway 70N; turn left and go 7/10 mile.
    >The Timberline entrance will be on your left."
    >
    >At this point highway 70N is heading East towards Crossville. A left
    >turn puts the nudist colony north of Highway 70N and south of I-40.
    >However, your map above seems to show the nudist colony as south of
    >Highway 70N.
    >
    >I think the nudist colony is a bit north of this.
    >
    >Needless to say, it is of utmost importance that we get an accurate
    >satellite view of this nudist colony.
    >
    >Sam Sloan

    Here is where I think the nudist colony is.

    http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=3332&Y=19946&W=2&qs=%7cmayland%7ctn%7c

    I am not sure however. The lakes do not match up and they might have
    changed. Also, the directions on how to get there are not clear.

    Sam Sloan
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    "Sam Sloan" <sloan@ishipress.com> wrote in message
    > Crossville Nudist Colony: Wonderful News for the USCF !!
    >
    > They have been holding out on us. This changes everything. Turns out
    > that the land so generously given to us by the City Fathers of
    > Crossville is just a few miles from one of the most well known nudist
    > colonies in the entire US.
    >
    > Although I have long been skeptical about the wisdom of a move to
    > Crossville, now I am sold on the idea. Consider the advantages:
    >
    > We will have a low cost work force: Nudist do not have a lot of money
    > because they cannot even afford to buy clothing but on the other hand
    > living expenses are low, so we will be able to hire them at minimum
    > wage to do the USCF chess ratings data entry. Mike Nolan will get to
    > see lots of naked girls in our clothing optional national
    > headquarters. He might even be willing to work there for free.
    >
    > The Crossville Nudist Colony features a game room. A picture of the
    > game room is at
    > http://tannude.com/chouse1.htm
    >
    > As you can see, there are nice tables there for playing chess. I will
    > look forward to playing a chess tournament there, not to look at the
    > naked girls there, as I am surrounded by naked girls all the time, but
    > because my opponents will be looking at the naked girls and therefore
    > will be lose to me and I will get my chess rating back up to expert.
    >
    > A lot of nudists play chess so they will be able to bring their wives
    > and children to the nudist scholastic chess tournaments the USCF will
    > naturally be holding in Crossville.
    >
    > Having naked nudist girls doing the office work for the USCF will
    > certainly increase the number of visitors who come to visit the USCF
    > offices, which will thereby increase membership and USCF chess will
    > boom.
    >
    > I was able to find the Crossville Nudist Colony on the map using
    > Mapquest.com To get there, take Route 70N. The nudist colony is on the
    > right hand side about three miles northwest from the town center.
    >
    > The website of the nudist colony is easy to remember. Just think Tan
    > Nude Dot Com of tannude.com . You can also find it by doing a search
    > for Timberline Lodge Nudist Resort.
    >
    > This adds to the newly discovered advantages of the move to
    > Crossville. Another advantage is that part of the land so generously
    > given to us by the City Fathers of Crossville is wetlands, so we will
    > be able to go duck hunting on USCF Property, so long as we do not
    > disturb the nests and habitats of the ducks. Nude duck hunting is
    > doubtless allowed as well.
    >
    > Sam Sloan
    > http://www.tannude.com

    LOL. At least you can laugh about it. While you can certainly be stubborn on
    issues that are rither already lost or otherwise pointless, there's no doubt
    that the USCF will forever have to be on its toes...at least as long as you're
    around. KUTGW

    LSD
  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    > Thank you so much again for the arial view of the nudist colony.

    I misread that as "anal view of the nudist colony".

    --
    John Rowland - Spamtrapped
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/tpftla.html

    > Mara was paid $1000 for posing nude in Playboy. I was paid a $300
    > finders fee. The photographer who took the initial nude photos of her
    > which I sent to Playboy (not the pictures which later appeared in
    > Playboy which were taken by Mario Casilli) was paid another $300.
    >
    > These were enormeous amounts of money for us back then. We used this
    > money to finance our college educations. We were doing a job. The last
    > thing we were thinking about was fun and games on the beach.
    >
    > Sam Sloan

    So the girl was nude but this isn't really about nudism........or the beach.
    Congratulations on your $300 finders fee.....would you now PLEASE stop
    cross-posting to rec.nude as you are off topic for the newsgroup. Can you
    take Sara with you since she is SO enamored with your off topic posts (as
    they tend to match HER irrelevant posts).......have a good life and posting
    history together and let us know how your relationship develops.......
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    But again, please stop posting to rec.nude because it's off topic here.

    Thanks.

    In Hot Water,
    Camilla Van Sickle & Bill Pennington

    Nothing he is saying is off topic. He is talking about his club being
    moved next to a nudist resort and then he proceeds to talk about nudity
    when he was young and nude beaches. One couldn't be more on topic than
    that.
    And he is right one with saying that nudity relates to sexuality to
    some people.
    Bill, you are such a control freak.
    Go practice being nice to Camilla and your customers and maybe you can
    come back here and be more welcoming.
  25. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    <sarasmile_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > But again, please stop posting to rec.nude because it's off topic here.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > In Hot Water,
    > Camilla Van Sickle & Bill Pennington
    >

    > Nothing he is saying is off topic. He is talking about his club being
    > moved next to a nudist resort and then he proceeds to talk about nudity
    > when he was young and nude beaches. One couldn't be more on topic than
    > that.
    > And he is right one with saying that nudity relates to sexuality to
    > some people.
    > Bill, you are such a control freak.
    > Go practice being nice to Camilla and your customers and maybe you can
    > come back here and be more welcoming.

    ===============================
    If you cannot see how the posts are off-topic, then it explains a lot about
    why YOU keep posting here.
  26. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Richard>>>If you cannot see how the posts are off-topic, then it
    explains a lot about
    why YOU keep posting here.

    whine whine whine
    That's all you do.
    They are talking about a nudist resort. They are talking about
    recreation.
    They are talking about their club now being moved to adjoin a nudist
    resort.
    Very applicable.
    Much more so than your whining.
  27. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    > Richard>>>If you cannot see how the posts are off-topic, then it
    > explains a lot about
    > why YOU keep posting here.
    >>>>>

    > whine whine whine
    > That's all you do.
    > They are talking about a nudist resort. They are talking about
    > recreation.
    > They are talking about their club now being moved to adjoin a nudist
    > resort.
    > Very applicable.
    > Much more so than your whining.

    =================================
    I guess I do not see it that way.
  28. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    John, if you do a google search on my name you will see we are not he
    same.
    I did a google search on yours and you post in some interesting places.
    Do you live in the UK?
  29. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    > Now this is some pure honest tell like it is stuff.
    > Welcome to rec.nude
    > once again your posts are refreshingly honest, witty and all and all
    > entertaining.

    You are Sam Sloan...

    --
    John Rowland - Spamtrapped
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/tpftla.html
  30. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:36:29 +0100, John Rowland wrote:

    > <sarasmile_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Now this is some pure honest tell like it is stuff.
    >> Welcome to rec.nude
    >> once again your posts are refreshingly honest, witty and all and all
    >> entertaining.
    >
    > You are Sam Sloan...

    Sar Smiles is Sam Sloan?
  31. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    <sarasmile_222@hotmail.com> .> John, if you do a google search on my name
    you will see we are not he same. I did a google search on yours and you post
    in some interesting places. Do you live in the UK?>

    No, he just has "affectations."
  32. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    Yes, everyone in the UK talks like Hugh Grant, except for The Beatles.

    --
    John Rowland -

    But do the men all LOOK like him is the main question ;-)
  33. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.nude,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess (More info?)

    "Jehovah's Witness" <Jehovah@witness.com> wrote in message
    > <sarasmile_222@hotmail.com> .
    > >
    > > Do you live in the UK?>
    >
    > No, he just has "affectations."

    Yes, everyone in the UK talks like Hugh Grant, except for The Beatles.

    --
    John Rowland - Spamtrapped
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/tpftla.html

PC gaming Politics Computers Games Video Games