FA:Original Yamaha NS10m's, Yamaha sub NS-W2, dbx, Oktava ..

Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

The pair of original Yamaha NS10's is closing tonight...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7347115254

The companion subwoofer, NSW2, closes tomorrow.

Please see my other auctions

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about original yamaha ns10m yamaha oktava
  1. Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

    "kellykevm" <profkkelly@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > The pair of original Yamaha NS10's is closing tonight...
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7347115254
    >
    > The companion subwoofer, NSW2, closes tomorrow.
    >
    > Please see my other auctions
    >
    > Thanks

    Damn i have on old NSW1 with a down firing 10 inch? driver. Looks like these
    old things are still worth something. I might have to put it up for auction.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

    "and the rare Yamaha subwoofer designed to mate with the NS10. "

    And what would the progeny look like, I wonder?

    malachi

    "ardz" <hsvwalkinshaw@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "kellykevm" <profkkelly@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> The pair of original Yamaha NS10's is closing tonight...
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7347115254
    >>
    >> The companion subwoofer, NSW2, closes tomorrow.
    >>
    >> Please see my other auctions
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Damn i have on old NSW1 with a down firing 10 inch? driver. Looks like
    > these
    > old things are still worth something. I might have to put it up for
    > auction.

  3. Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

    <<"and the rare Yamaha subwoofer designed to mate with the NS10. "

    And what would the progeny look like, I wonder?>>

    Now that's VERY funny. Maybe I should have bred them instead of selling
    them on ebay.

Pro Audio Audio Music Yamaha Product