FA:Original Yamaha NS10m's, Yamaha sub NS-W2, dbx, Oktava ..

Tags:
  • Pro Audio
  • Audio
  • Music
  • Yamaha
  • Product
Last response: in Home Audio
September 5, 2005 12:44:08 PM

Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

The pair of original Yamaha NS10's is closing tonight...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7347...

The companion subwoofer, NSW2, closes tomorrow.

Please see my other auctions

Thanks

More about : original yamaha ns10m yamaha dbx oktava

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 5:39:06 PM

"kellykevm" <profkkelly@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The pair of original Yamaha NS10's is closing tonight...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7347...
>
> The companion subwoofer, NSW2, closes tomorrow.
>
> Please see my other auctions
>
> Thanks

Damn i have on old NSW1 with a down firing 10 inch? driver. Looks like these
old things are still worth something. I might have to put it up for auction.
September 8, 2005 1:35:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"and the rare Yamaha subwoofer designed to mate with the NS10. "

And what would the progeny look like, I wonder?

malachi

"ardz" <hsvwalkinshaw@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "kellykevm" <profkkelly@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> The pair of original Yamaha NS10's is closing tonight...
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7347...
>>
>> The companion subwoofer, NSW2, closes tomorrow.
>>
>> Please see my other auctions
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Damn i have on old NSW1 with a down firing 10 inch? driver. Looks like
> these
> old things are still worth something. I might have to put it up for
> auction.

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 8:07:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

<<"and the rare Yamaha subwoofer designed to mate with the NS10. "

And what would the progeny look like, I wonder?>>

Now that's VERY funny. Maybe I should have bred them instead of selling
them on ebay.
!