Is there a problem with the FICS server?

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to log onto FICS since yesterday afternoon without
any luck. Is there a problem with the FICS server? I tried accessing
the web page and there was a problem accessing that as well.

Could someone let me know?

In article <1114260089.236108.311440@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
ace942 <ace942@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I have been trying to log onto FICS since yesterday afternoon without
>any luck. Is there a problem with the FICS server? I tried accessing
>the web page and there was a problem accessing that as well.
>
>Could someone let me know?

I was on just a few minutes ago. (Saturday 23 April, about 2pm EDT)

-ed g.
--
Caissa have mercy on a miserable patzer: http://altergoniff.blogspot.com