new chess game in colour

Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 2:42:12 AM

hello,

i am an artist and have been working for some years on a new type of
chess game (in colour)
the game is based on chess with the exception that the game i'm
proposing in colour has a totaly different approach (instead of players
attacking each other they need to co-operate to finish a game as
quickly as possible)

i managed of get a general idea on my website

http://www.theapplegallery.com/cchess/drag.html

i am in the process of programming this game ( best score,move count,
timer,etc..) and hope to have that ready in a few weeks time

i am hoping of playing those games in some form of tournament in the
near future

is there any way of getting some feedbackor any other help you could
assist me with?

regards,
Dominique Beyens

--
website

http://www.theapplegallery.com/

More about : chess game colour

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 9:21:01 AM

It is pretty but hardly practical !

deedebee@gmail.com wrote:
> hello,
>
> i am an artist and have been working for some years on a new type of
> chess game (in colour)
> the game is based on chess with the exception that the game i'm
> proposing in colour has a totaly different approach (instead of players
> attacking each other they need to co-operate to finish a game as
> quickly as possible)
>
> i managed of get a general idea on my website
>
> http://www.theapplegallery.com/cchess/drag.html
>
> i am in the process of programming this game ( best score,move count,
> timer,etc..) and hope to have that ready in a few weeks time
>
> i am hoping of playing those games in some form of tournament in the
> near future
>
> is there any way of getting some feedbackor any other help you could
> assist me with?
>
> regards,
> Dominique Beyens

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 6:52:30 PM

Functionality and designers is 2 cursing things usually :)

!