MW4 firewall config???

Im using a d-link router firewall and a dsl modem with winxp home sr2.
Whenever I try to connect to a multiplayer session, this error message
appears: "Cannot join selected games. There may be a networking problem, or
the server may be gone." I've tried to open tcp ports 27999, 28805, 28806,
28807, and 28808. Also UDP port 28800. This was a recommendation from
microsoft article 309128 dated 4/23/03. Can someone help?

Hi Frazier,

Connect directly to the modem or setup the router in DMZ
mode to see if the issue is being caused by your router.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms