Free Online Poker Tournaments that pay Real Money

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Poker
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2005 12:52:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.gambling.poker (More info?)

https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?aco...

If you are a beginner to online poker, this is the best opportunity to
learn the thrills of playing online poker without any risks.

You play for free but still have a chance of winning real money -
making the games more realistic and fun to play. It's a great way of
learning what real money games are all about. Just click on the link
and sign up.

https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?aco...

More about : free online poker tournaments pay real money

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 9:58:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.gambling.poker (More info?)

Sign up with my link and learn the truth about how bad online poker can
really be. See the amazing amount of all-ins and drown in a river of fish.
Fun for all ages.

--
Try to beat the DragonKoi at Poker Champs...