apple new cinema display s

hard

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2004
hi guys

am a newbie so just take it easy one me . well i do remember reading somethin about apple cinema displays some said they suck regarding the response time , but they released new cinema displays and man they are just too cool and the response time is 16 ms starting from the size of 20 inch wide screen and i was wondering why ???? there wasnt any review for those babes( this inqury is for toms reviewing team) cause in my humble opinion they are the best dispays in the market if one neglected the price in bothe technology and looks .

The unskillful's path to the top level. is to know your own unskillfulness as your first step.

cdpage

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2001
Actually, Many of here wuld liek to See Toms do a review on them.. and many other apple Products for that matter.

problem is Toms woun't fork out the money to buy one, and Apple woun't Give or lend it to toms eather.

one sollution many of here thought might work would be to Get toms to make a lottery so that the proceeds would be enough for them to buy a monitor, and once they finished testeing would give it to the winner of a draw.

there have been a few methods to which this lottery would work.
But none of yet have come to light...

Its hard to tell sometimes if anyone at Toms ever actualy reads anytihng from the forums to be honest...

only way to get the to hear us is to email them directly.

and even then... the public still won't know what was said unless those who actually get a responce post it.

So if you want to start another thread iwth regards to getting toms to

A. Review Apple monitors
or
B. Get toms to create a lottery.

by all means... Just make sure you get as many poeple you can to have their say.

<b><A HREF="http://www.digitalgunfire.com" target="_new">DigitalGunfire-Industrial EBM</A></b>
ASUS P4S8X-P4 2.4B - 2x512M DDR333 - ATI 9500Pro - WD80G HD(8M) - SAMSUNG SV0844D 8G HD - LG 16X DVD - Yamaha F1 CDRW