Hosting Games

I want to know how to be able to host games through a
mn500 router with rogers hi speed cable extreme. The
certain game requires port 6112 to be open. How do i
open this port to allow me to host games.

joker

Use persistent port forwarding for the required port(s). You may have
to enter both TCP & UDP port entries. There are detailed instructions
in the manual.