sending crafty annotateh output to windows user

I want to send aome crafty analyis (html) to a friend who uses windows.
I suppose I will have to send him my bitmaps also. What should I tell
him to do with them? Or is there some simple way for him to install
directly? Also the html output will have my path to the bitmap. Will I
have to edit that by hand. I certainly hope not. Thanks for any help.

On Mon, 09 May 2005 at 14:40 GMT, cairpre409@yahoo.com wrote:
> I want to send aome crafty analyis (html) to a friend who uses windows.
> I suppose I will have to send him my bitmaps also. What should I tell
> him to do with them? Or is there some simple way for him to install
> directly? Also the html output will have my path to the bitmap. Will I
> have to edit that by hand. I certainly hope not. Thanks for any help.

Just put all the files, images and HTML, in the same directory
(folder in M$speak), and remove any path information from the URLs
in the HTML. A single search&replace command in any text editor or
word processor should take care of it. Or a one line script in any
Unix shell:

sed 's|path/to/||g' FILE.html > NEWFILE.htm

Replace "path/to" with whatever path information is in the URLs.

Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2005, Apress
<http://www.torfree.net/~chris/books/ssr.html>