Dedicated chess Computers

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2005 9:12:47 PM

Who would be the winner in a 30 minute game; Mephisto chess
Challenger,Saitek Deluxe Talking Touch Chess, Novag Obsidian and
Alexandra the Great chess computer ? They all claim to be experts.
(2000 rating)I would chose the Saitek Deluxe..Opinons Please.
May 10, 2005 2:28:41 AM

I don't know, but my old Fidelity 2100 would make pieces out of most of
them.

!