Dedicated chess Computers

Who would be the winner in a 30 minute game; Mephisto chess
Challenger,Saitek Deluxe Talking Touch Chess, Novag Obsidian and
Alexandra the Great chess computer ? They all claim to be experts.
(2000 rating)I would chose the Saitek Deluxe..Opinons Please.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

I don't know, but my old Fidelity 2100 would make pieces out of most of
them.