Dedicated chess Computers

Who would be the winner in a 30 minute game; Mephisto chess
Challenger,Saitek Deluxe Talking Touch Chess, Novag Obsidian and
Alexandra the Great chess computer ? They all claim to be experts.
(2000 rating)I would chose the Saitek Deluxe..Opinons Please.
1 answer Last reply
More about dedicated chess computers
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    I don't know, but my old Fidelity 2100 would make pieces out of most of
    them.

    <Lawhbd@aol.com> wrote in message
    Who would be the winner in a 30 minute game; Mephisto chess
    Challenger,Saitek Deluxe Talking Touch Chess, Novag Obsidian and
    Alexandra the Great chess computer ? They all claim to be experts.
    (2000 rating)I would chose the Saitek Deluxe..Opinons Please.

PC gaming Games Saitek Computers Video Games