Time- window

Ruud

I like to watch engine tournaments and matches in fritz and shredder
software.
Now, after installing new software, when an engine game went with one engine
running out of time, I suddenly get a new window on screen with "time", and
I have to confirm with "ok" to get the tournement to continue. Before it
just went on rightaway and registrated the score like normal.
I want that back. Does anyone have a solution ( I don't mean adding time per
move like 1+1spm).

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ruud

Ruud wrote:
> I like to watch engine tournaments and matches in fritz and shredder
> software.
> Now, after installing new software, when an engine game went with one engine
> running out of time, I suddenly get a new window on screen with "time", and
> I have to confirm with "ok" to get the tournement to continue. Before it
> just went on rightaway and registrated the score like normal.
> I want that back. Does anyone have a solution ( I don't mean adding time per
> move like 1+1spm).

You can do what I did some time ago: Write to Chessbase.
So far it's not been fixed, as we can see. I consider it as a bug, since
things are "supposed" to run automatically.
The alternative is to return to an earlier GUI version.

HD