Problems with mn-500 wireless base station

Last response: in Networking
a b F Wireless
June 14, 2004 1:19:24 PM

Hi, i have a wireless base station mn-500,when a black
out occurs, the base station lose the configuration,and i
need to reenter the user name and password,i like to know
how can i leave the information permanently into the base
station, thanks a lot.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 14, 2004 3:49:13 PM

I remember this post from earlier. I think is was suggested that there might
be a problem with your base station because unplugging it, or a black out,
shouldn't reset everything back to factory defaults. I believe it was
suggested that you might try to return it to where you purchased it. At the
very least you could use the back up and restore feature built into the
Utilities to restore your setting.
Carol

!