Problems with mn-500 wireless base station

Hi, i have a wireless base station mn-500,when a black
out occurs, the base station lose the configuration,and i
need to reenter the user name and password,i like to know
how can i leave the information permanently into the base
station, thanks a lot.
1 answer Last reply
More about problems wireless base station

    I remember this post from earlier. I think is was suggested that there might
    be a problem with your base station because unplugging it, or a black out,
    shouldn't reset everything back to factory defaults. I believe it was
    suggested that you might try to return it to where you purchased it. At the
    very least you could use the back up and restore feature built into the
    Utilities to restore your setting.
    Carol

    "mflores" <asraelc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Hi, i have a wireless base station mn-500,when a black
    > out occurs, the base station lose the configuration,and i
    > need to reenter the user name and password,i like to know
    > how can i leave the information permanently into the base
    > station, thanks a lot.

Routers Wireless Hardware Microsoft Networking