An Anthem for New Orleans "We Will Survive"

Last response: in Home Audio
September 10, 2005 12:33:39 PM

www.theinfozone.net

http://www.nolabands.com/jamroom/bands/352/music.php

"We Will Survive" -- An Anthem for New Orleans

Written and recorded by Fred.Gonzales@us.yokogawa.com
Freddy Gonzales, and Desire Street

"We will survive,
We will be strong,
We have each other here to carry on.
It may be seem dark but we know tomorrow that the sun will rise.
Dont count us out, Dont think were down,
Cause its not over till the final round. And in the end well be here
with our heads held high."

Webposted from www.theinfozone.net

More about : anthem orleans survive

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 1:37:00 AM

oh

my

god

As if the suffering isn't great enough already.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:59:37 AM

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:54:55 -0700, Bob Cain
<arcane@arcanemethods.com> wrote:

>Sounded a whole lot like the Shrub's weekly radio address today.

Just received the worst kind of gossip and doggerel
in an email today, and it made perfect sense. FWIW:

Is Bush Out of Control?
By  DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 15, 2005,

Buy beleaguered, overworked White House aides enough drinks and they
tell a sordid
tale of an administration under siege, beset by bitter staff
infighting and led by
a man whose mood swings suggest paranoia bordering on schizophrenia.

They describe a President whose public persona masks an angry,
obscenity-spouting
man who berates staff, unleashes tirades against those who disagree
with him and
ends meetings in the Oval Office with "get out of here!"

In fact, George W. Bush's mood swings have become so drastic that
White House emails
often contain "weather reports" to warn of the President's demeanor.
"Calm seas"
means Bush is calm while "tornado alert" is a warning that he is
pissed at the world.

Decreasing job approval ratings and increased criticism within his own
party drives
the President's paranoia even higher. Bush, in a meeting with senior
advisors, called
Senator Majority Leader Bill Frist a "god-damned traitor" for opposing
him on stem-cell
research.

"There's real concern in the West Wing that the President is losing
it," a high-level
aide told me recently.

A year ago, this web site discovered the White House physician
prescribed anti-depressants
for Bush. The news came after revelations that the President's wide
mood swings led
some administration staffers to doubt his sanity.

Although GOP loyalists dismissed the reports an anti-Bush propaganda,
the reports
were later confirmed by prominent George Washington University
psychiatrist Dr. Justin
Frank in his book Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President.
Dr. Frank diagnosed
the President as a "paranoid meglomaniac" and "untreated alcoholic"
whose "lifelong streak
of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to
explode frogs) to
insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his
hand gleefully
before the bombing of Baghdad" showcase Bush's instabilities.

"I was really very unsettled by him and I started watching everything
he did and reading
what he wrote and watching him on videotape. I felt he was disturbed,"
Dr. Frank said.
"He fits the profile of a former drinker whose alcoholism has been
arrested but not treated."

Dr. Frank's conclusions have been praised by other prominent
psychiatrists, including
Dr. James Grotstein, Professor at UCLA Medical Center, and Dr. Irvin
Yalom, MD, Professor
Emeritus at Stanford University Medical School.

As a recovering alcoholic (sober 11 years, two months, nine days), I
know all too well the
symptoms that Dr. Frank describes and, after watching Bush for the
past several years, I have
to, unfortunately, agree with him.

Conversations over the last few weeks with longtime friends who work
in the Bush White House
confirm even more what Dr. Frank says and others have suggested.

The President of the United States is out of control. How long can the
ship of state continue
to sail with a madman at the helm?

© Copyright  2005 by Capitol Hill Blue

Gee, do ya think?

Chris Hornbeck
September 12, 2005 7:23:13 AM

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:54:55 -0700, Bob Cain
> <arcane@arcanemethods.com> wrote:
>
> >Sounded a whole lot like the Shrub's weekly radio address today.
>
> Just received the worst kind of gossip and doggerel
> in an email today, and it made perfect sense. FWIW:

< snip >

> "There's real concern in the West Wing that the President is losing
> it," a high-level
> aide told me recently.

You know......

A week or two back - before Katrina - I saw an item on the news. It showed
Bush making some announcement.

What really struck me was that Bush seemed to be 'smirking'. Almost like
he knew he was telling lies on air and was laughing at he fact he could
get away with it. Might have been something to do with Iraq thinking about
it. He certainly looked totally insincere.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he truly lost it.

Graham
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 3:36:09 PM

As Mozart said (referred to Salieri "horrible" music):
When one listen to such music he can only say: DESIRE STREET
F.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:48:35 PM

>"We will survive,
>We will be strong,
>We have each other here to carry on.
>It may be seem dark but we know tomorrow that the sun will rise.
>Dont count us out, Dont think were down,
>Cause its not over till the final round. And in the end well be here
>with our heads held high."
>
>Webposted from www.theinfozone.net

That's OK then.
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 4:55:04 AM

"Chris Hornbeck" <chrishornbeckremovethis@att.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:54:55 -0700, Bob Cain
> <arcane@arcanemethods.com> wrote:
>
>>Sounded a whole lot like the Shrub's weekly radio address today.
>
> Just received the worst kind of gossip and doggerel
> in an email today, and it made perfect sense. FWIW:
>
> Is Bush Out of Control?
> By DOUG THOMPSON
> Aug 15, 2005,
>

> Buy beleaguered, overworked White House aides enough drinks and they
> tell a sordid
> tale of an administration under siege, beset by bitter staff
> infighting and led by
> a man whose mood swings suggest paranoia bordering on schizophrenia.

ahh.. that's just bullshit.. If you get a few MacDonal's workers and buy
them drinks you will get the same thing..
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 5:45:02 PM

> If you get a few MacDonal's workers and buy
> them drinks you will get the same thing..

This is VERY scary... It's more crazy than any Kubrik's film....
!