Received Pocket CT-ART 3.0

I had problems installing it. Then I read the installation instructions.
(duh). After that, no sweat...

It's a great program. Excrutiatingly slow on my Toshiba e740 Pocket PC. I
don't know why....

I may end up purchasing 'Comprehensive Chess Training' I like the software
so much!

John

Just out of curiosity... does the pocket version give ratings?

Mark

Just out of curiosity... does the pocket version give ratings?

Mark

Hmm ... interesting complaint... I believe most of them *are* either
real games, or variations thereof, or positions from real games with a
piece moved or removed...

Mark

No it doesn't. It does break down your score, though, by type of exercise
and by difficulty which is all I can ask for.

I was surprised to find level '30' to be challenging.

The only complaint is that the positions look awfully convoluted, like they
are put together as a puzzle and not from real games.

John
"Mark Houlsby" <mark.houlsby@eudoramail.com> wrote in message
> Just out of curiosity... does the pocket version give ratings?
>
> Mark

If the moves are too slow, there is a trick that sometimes work,
clicking the "animate" button