Chessmaster 10 - On-line connection

I cannot connect for on-line play. Error message "Could not log to the
router! The arena has not yet detected your disconnection. (ERR: 3)"

I have downloaded and installed the v1.02 patch.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks.

"Bruce Howard" <bnh2@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>I cannot connect for on-line play. Error message "Could not log to the
>router! The arena has not yet detected your disconnection. (ERR: 3)"
>
> I have downloaded and installed the v1.02 patch.
>
> Does anyone know how to solve this?
>
> Thanks.

Problem solved. I had to give the program permission in my ZoneAlarm
firewall.