What's happened to Audacity?

Last response: in Home Audio
September 12, 2005 5:45:17 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc (More info?)

Hi. Anyone happen to be in touch with the developers of audacity, the
audio editor?

If so, I was wondering if there was any rough plans to release a new
version soon. It's been nearly a year since our last fix..

--
A: Top posters
Q: What's the most annoying thing on usenet

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives." - John Stuart Mill

More about : happened audacity

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:45:18 AM

"Quite Normal" <dontemailme@all.com> wrote in message
news:p an.2005.09.11.16.45.15.295133@all.com...
> Hi. Anyone happen to be in touch with the developers of audacity, the
> audio editor?
>
> If so, I was wondering if there was any rough plans to release a new
> version soon. It's been nearly a year since our last fix..
>
> --
> A: Top posters
> Q: What's the most annoying thing on usenet
> A: Bottom posters
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:45:18 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:45:17 +0900, Quite Normal wrote:

> Hi. Anyone happen to be in touch with the developers of audacity, the
> audio editor?
>
> If so, I was wondering if there was any rough plans to release a new
> version soon. It's been nearly a year since our last fix..

Have a look at the audacity-devel mailing list
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=auda...

I read a recent thread on there called "preparing for a release" that
discusses the next release. It's rather involved so I can't summarize
it here, other than that it looks like a 1.3 beta is emerging.
You can always download the CVS version if you are into diy.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:45:19 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc (More info?)

>> A: Top posters
>> Q: What's the most annoying thing on usenet
>> A: Bottom posters

hehe!
!