XP Professional problem with CD rom game

I have recently changed from windows ME TO XP Professional. I TRIED TO PLAY
AXIS AND ALLIES (european version -1998) war game on line via msn gaimng zone
and it wont let me access the games room for axis and allies. Windows ME
allowed me to play but XP wont. I have tried to changing the compatibility of
the axis and allies but their is no facility for XP. Can anyone help please.
1 answer Last reply
More about professional problem game

    Hi,

    "The_reverend1" <The_reverend1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have recently changed from windows ME TO XP Professional. I TRIED TO PLAY
    > AXIS AND ALLIES (european version -1998) war game on line via msn gaimng zone
    > and it wont let me access the games room for axis and allies. Windows ME
    > allowed me to play but XP wont. I have tried to changing the compatibility of
    > the axis and allies but their is no facility for XP. Can anyone help please.

    When using XP's compatibility mode, you would choose the Windows 98 or 2000
    facility, and Windows XP will run the executable using that mode of compatibility. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Windows Me Games Windows XP Video Games