shredder 9 on mac

just tried with virtual pc (wk2000) on a dual powermac 1,8 with 1 gb of
ram and it is running great, much better than on my intet centrino 1,5 !
bYez

In article <Os4oe.1487226$35.55556413@news4.tin.it>, scar@libero.it wrote:

>just tried with virtual pc (wk2000) on a dual powermac 1,8 with 1 gb of
>ram and it is running great, much better than on my intet centrino 1,5 !
>bYez

Fritz8 won<t run on my Mac G5 with virtual PC.

Henri

DJ

Henri Arsenault wrote:
> In article <Os4oe.1487226$35.55556413@news4.tin.it>, scar@libero.it
> wrote:
[...]
> Fritz8 won<t run on my Mac G5 with virtual PC.

I also tried Fritz8 with VirtualPC (Win2000) and found some strange
behavior. Setup went fine but the program is instable. For example,
after the illegal move 8. .. Kb8 it crashed (Fritz8 playing black):
1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bc4 Nf6 4. Nc3 Nxe4 5. Nxe4 d5 6. Bxd5 Qxd5
7. Nc3 Qd8 8. d3 Kb8?!?!

Mac OS X users can try Hiarcs 9.6 (with Sigma Chess). A Mac version
of Shredder 9 will be introduced this summer.

-dj