If you are serious about learning the openings...

I highly recommend 'Chess Position Trainer' !! It's a fairly new program and
it's slicker than snot! I've been discovering its features tonight and have
been amazed at what it can do.

Oh, one more thing. It's FREE !!!!! Yep, you heard right. It's FREE!!! You
don't have to troll the Internet for any 'cracks' or bootleg copies....

It's also an excellent tool to study tactics..

Find it here..

www.chesspositiontrainer.com

Enjoy!!

John

I can emphatically second John J.'s opinion. Chess Position Trainer
has some very nice features, you can download it from the website, and
it's free.

The only thing I would note is that the latest version of CPT has a bug
where it occasionally shuts down for no apparent reason. However,
these shutdowns do not seem to cause any loss of info entered into the
program and can be avoided completely by turning the sound off.

- Geof