Script errors every time I boot PC

Travis17

Honorable
Jul 27, 2012
For several months I've been getting script errors on my computer i've tried the simple and free guide to remove malware. Nothing seems to get rid of it.

I'm on Windows 64 bit and using Avast for anti virus. Nothing sticks out on start up. I'm not sure what's causing the problem.

Here's what it looks like "http://choices.truste.com/ca?aid=comcast" and then it runs off into a bunch of letters and numbers

Use to be only 2 but now there are 3. I don't even have comcast internet. It's Brighthouse cable. I'm guessing there is some kind of legit program I installed that is running this stuff at startup. I can't find any info through searching. Can anyone tell me what it is and how to fix it?

Travis17

Honorable
Jul 27, 2012
They pop up when I start the PC. Everything loads up and these script errors pop up. I'm not sure what they're related to. I don't think it's Google Chrome though. I've uninstalled it and the errors showed up again on restart.

hiway280z

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013

hiway280z

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
I am getting it when I play games and am using fire fox. It stops the game. It is recent and have no idea where it cam from but am trying to find out how to get rid of it.

hiway280z

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
I am getting it when I play games and am using fire fox. It stops the game. It is recent and have no idea where it cam from but am trying to find out how to get rid of it.