Polgar DVD

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics (More info?)

I just got Vol. 2 of Susan Polgar's instructional DVD. It's very basic, for
players under about 1500. Decent content but too rudimentary for me. Plus
the production is just so-so. Nice video of Susan but the side-by-side demo
board is horrible. It's about twice as high as it is wide. The CB multimedia
products are of much higher production quality.

Does anyone want to buy it from me?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:57:28 -0700, Angelo DePalma wrote:

> I just got Vol. 2 of Susan Polgar's instructional DVD. It's very basic,
> for players under about 1500. Decent content but too rudimentary for me.
> Plus the production is just so-so. Nice video of Susan but the
> side-by-side demo board is horrible. It's about twice as high as it is
> wide. The CB multimedia products are of much higher production quality.
>
> Does anyone want to buy it from me?

lol you aren't much of a salesman :)

J.Lohner
icc 'Inconnux'

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics (More info?)

I inherited that quality from my father.