Chess Viewer for MAC OSX

Last response: in Video Games
June 21, 2005 1:26:17 PM

I have a firend who uses MAC OSX and would like to find a free program
like Babas chess for her that allows you to view live games with nice
graphical aids like in Babas chess , any ideas?

More about : chess viewer mac osx

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 12:21:08 AM

cmcanulty <cmcanulty@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a firend who uses MAC OSX and would like to find a free program
> like Babas chess for her that allows you to view live games with nice
> graphical aids like in Babas chess , any ideas?

Well, I do not know Baba Chess but for the Apple machines there is
FIXATION at <http://homepage.mac.com/cknelsen/fixation/index.html&gt;

and CHESSIC at
<http://www.orcsoftware.com/~jocke/chessic/&gt;.

There are some Java-apps too (like jin)

You can find more info about chess on a mac at
<http://www.internetcontact.be/~macchess/&gt;.

On versiontracker you might check out the latest chess software made for
the mac at:
<http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q15524D4B
--
regards