Chess Viewer for MAC OSX

I have a firend who uses MAC OSX and would like to find a free program
like Babas chess for her that allows you to view live games with nice
graphical aids like in Babas chess , any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about chess viewer
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    cmcanulty <cmcanulty@gmail.com> wrote:

    > I have a firend who uses MAC OSX and would like to find a free program
    > like Babas chess for her that allows you to view live games with nice
    > graphical aids like in Babas chess , any ideas?

    Well, I do not know Baba Chess but for the Apple machines there is
    FIXATION at <http://homepage.mac.com/cknelsen/fixation/index.html>

    and CHESSIC at
    <http://www.orcsoftware.com/~jocke/chessic/>.

    There are some Java-apps too (like jin)

    You can find more info about chess on a mac at
    <http://www.internetcontact.be/~macchess/>.

    On versiontracker you might check out the latest chess software made for
    the mac at:
    <http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q15524D4B
    --
    regards
    Andreas

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

PC gaming Games Macintosh Video Games Mac OS X