Echo Indigo IO ... anybody using this or something similar.

Last response: in Home Audio
September 14, 2005 7:13:26 PM

I've read a SOS article on this and it really looks like a good purchase. I
was wondering what experiences people have had it or is there a better
option for the same price??

Any info welcome!!! Thanks!!!!

Paul.

More about : echo indigo similar

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:13:27 PM

Paul Grace wrote:
> I've read a SOS article on this and it really looks like a good
> purchase. I was wondering what experiences people have had it or
> is there a better option for the same price??

The Indigo IO offers excellent performance for its price, though
you will need some means of controlling analog level upstream of
its input. You can find my review (including bench testing) at
http://www.stereophile.com/computeraudio/1104echo.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Anonymous