Where can I download Driver Sweeper

I have a person who wants to switch out a low end Nvidia 500 series card with a middle of the road AMD 6000 card. I asked this awhile ago but I deleted the link. I know Driver Sweeper has been discontinued but someone posted a link where it can still be found and downloaded. I don't remeber who is was but if that person or anyone else can post a link to where I can download DS that would be great.

Yea but if there is even a tiny shell of the competitors drivers in the registry the new drivers (AMD) won't work. I always used driver sweeper to be sure that every trace of the old drivers were gone especially when switching from one chip manufacture to another.

Hi :)

Sorry but you are totally wrong... Amds CCC has NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in any Nvidia stuff thats left...

I install graphics cards most days in my shops with no problems at all,,,,, you just uninstall the previous cards drivers if different and install the new ones after a reboot...

All the best Brett :)

Downloading free security software from the internet is a really bad idea.
More than 80% of it is fake, and designed to infect your computer.
Apparently, people have to get destroyed at least once, before they understand the lesson.