TTF file

Anyone have a TTF file I can use old bookup versions (1.5.3). This is no
longer on the bookup site. Did some WEB search but could find no free
files. Thanks

"kuhnfucius" <krkuhn@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have a TTF file I can use old bookup versions (1.5.3). This is no
> longer on the bookup site. Did some WEB search but could find no free
> files. Thanks

The file you're looking for is probably BOOKUPR.TTF. I emailed it to your
address above. It took some real digging in the archives to find it!

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com