Mn-520 get disconnection from the router

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Hello I have a IBM T40 Thinkpad running Win XP and after
install my MN-520 wireless card I never get wireless
access for more than 3 minutes. I'm sure that the 802.1x
is dasables and I never setup WEP in the router and
laptop. In other hang my other laptop (Compaq e500) with a
Netgear 802.11b never get the same disconnections.
Additionally If one day I makes this MN-520 work I will
wish a multi profile software and also a signal quality
tool but I didn´t found any of this features in the
default software.

joker

Uninstall the microsoft broadband networking software since you are
running Windows XP. It is designed to only work with older OS's that
don't fully support wireless networking.