Five more signups needed for email chess tourney

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess tournament.
Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a pleasant
interface.

To Join, go here:

and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click on
the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add your
name to the list. It's free!
3 answers Last reply
More about five signups needed email chess tourney
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    Can we use computer chess software and hardcopy books ?

    Jason. wrote:
    > Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess tournament.
    > Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a pleasant
    > interface.
    >
    > To Join, go here:
    >
    > and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click on
    > the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add your
    > name to the list. It's free!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    The standard rules for email chess (ie; corr chess) are that consulting
    books and databases is fine, but you are not allowed to use a chess playing
    program for assistance.

    Regards,

    Jason

    "Bugsy" <Bugsy@none.com> wrote in message
    > Can we use computer chess software and hardcopy books ?
    >
    > Jason. wrote:
    >> Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess
    >> tournament. Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a
    >> pleasant interface.
    >>
    >> To Join, go here:
    >>
    >> and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click
    >> on the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add
    >> your name to the list. It's free!
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

    Pah...and you think they will not ??

    Jason. wrote:
    > The standard rules for email chess (ie; corr chess) are that consulting
    > books and databases is fine, but you are not allowed to use a chess playing
    > program for assistance.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Jason
    >

    > "Bugsy" <Bugsy@none.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Can we use computer chess software and hardcopy books ?
    >>
    >>Jason. wrote:
    >>
    >>>Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess
    >>>tournament. Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a
    >>>pleasant interface.
    >>>
    >>>To Join, go here:
    >>>
    >>>and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click
    >>>on the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add
    >>>your name to the list. It's free!

PC gaming Games Email Video Games