Five more signups needed for email chess tourney

Last response: in Video Games
July 1, 2005 10:27:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess tournament.
Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a pleasant
interface.

To Join, go here:

and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click on
the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add your
name to the list. It's free!
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 10:27:59 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

Can we use computer chess software and hardcopy books ?

Jason. wrote:
> Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess tournament.
> Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a pleasant
> interface.
>
> To Join, go here:
>
> and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click on
> the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add your
> name to the list. It's free!

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 1:25:14 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

The standard rules for email chess (ie; corr chess) are that consulting
books and databases is fine, but you are not allowed to use a chess playing
program for assistance.

Regards,

Jason

"Bugsy" <Bugsy@none.com> wrote in message
> Can we use computer chess software and hardcopy books ?
>
> Jason. wrote:
>> Only five more seats available for the Summer Heat email chess
>> tournament. Games will be played on the Chess Knights server which has a
>> pleasant interface.
>>
>> To Join, go here:
>>
>> and join the discussion group if you're not already a member. Then click
>> on the "Databases" tab on the left and then click on "add-record" and add
>> your name to the list. It's free!
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 1:25:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

Pah...and you think they will not ??

!