gotta love these crybaby hypocrites!

Original post:

subject: Shredder 9 engine

It stops working after around move 30. I guess this is a security feature.
Is there any patch or any other way around this?

"Ruud" <rhilll@home.nl> wrote in message
> How fantastic it is nowadays how the programmers can secure their product
> from thieves and make the cheap into badmouthes at the same time.
> Hail to them all.

Go practice your self-righteous shtick somewhere else jackass! Have you
never recorded a song off the radio? never jaywalked? never torn the label
off a matress that specifically says "Do Not Remove...It is a Criminal
Offense to do so"?

p2p File-Sharing is no more of a "crime" than any of those things. You are
nothing but a whining, two-faced, snivelling coward, HYPOCRITE!!!

"Zugzwanged" <Zugzwanged_no-damn-spam_@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Original post:
>

> subject: Shredder 9 engine
>
> It stops working after around move 30. I guess this is a security feature.
> Is there any patch or any other way around this?
>

> "Ruud" <rhilll@home.nl> wrote in message
> > How fantastic it is nowadays how the programmers can secure their
product
> > from thieves and make the cheap into badmouthes at the same time.
> > Hail to them all.
>

> Go practice your self-righteous shtick somewhere else jackass! Have you
> never recorded a song off the radio? never jaywalked? never torn the label
> off a matress that specifically says "Do Not Remove...It is a Criminal
> Offense to do so"?

I've jaywalked once or twice.

> p2p File-Sharing is no more of a "crime" than any of those things. You are
> nothing but a whining, two-faced, snivelling coward, HYPOCRITE!!!

Why don't you make a copy of your neighbor's license plate and put it on
your car? Or is "sharing" only okay if the penalties are stiff? :)

> > "Zugzwanged" <Zugzwanged_no-damn-spam_@shaw.ca> schreef in bericht
> >>I obviously do not have a legal copy of the program you dipshit idiot.

There are probably cracked copies of my programs out there for you too.
<sigh>

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

I don't think anyone is interested in any cracked copies of bookup......or
legal copies for that matter.

Zugzwanged wrote:
> Original post:
>

> subject: Shredder 9 engine
>
> It stops working after around move 30. I guess this is a security feature.
> Is there any patch or any other way around this?
>

> "Ruud" <rhilll@home.nl> wrote in message
>
>>How fantastic it is nowadays how the programmers can secure their product
>>from thieves and make the cheap into badmouthes at the same time.
>>Hail to them all.
>

> Go practice your self-righteous shtick somewhere else jackass! Have you
> never recorded a song off the radio? never jaywalked? never torn the label
> off a matress that specifically says "Do Not Remove...

Never stolen cash from your employer? Never stolen a car or two, or
raped a Girlscout. Never broken into your neighbor's home? Those are
all listed as crimes too. Oh, you hypocrites!!!

"The Man Behind The Curtain" <johngrabowski@earthblink.net> wrote in message
> Zugzwanged wrote:
>> Original post:
>>

>> subject: Shredder 9 engine
>>
>> It stops working after around move 30. I guess this is a security
>> feature.
>> Is there any patch or any other way around this?
>>

>> "Ruud" <rhilll@home.nl> wrote in message
>>
>>>How fantastic it is nowadays how the programmers can secure their product
>>>from thieves and make the cheap into badmouthes at the same time.
>>>Hail to them all.
>>

>> Go practice your self-righteous shtick somewhere else jackass! Have you
>> never recorded a song off the radio? never jaywalked? never torn the
>> label
>> off a matress that specifically says "Do Not Remove...
>
> Never stolen cash from your employer? Never stolen a car or two, or raped
> a Girlscout. Never broken into your neighbor's home? Those are all
> listed as crimes too. Oh, you hypocrites!!!

It was purely consensual with the girlscout.

Jason