Best chess program ?

Hi ! Could anyone tell me please what's the best chess program with a
complete updated library hat helps with analysis and understanding openings?

News wrote:
> Hi ! Could anyone tell me please what's the best chess program with a
> complete updated library hat helps with analysis and understanding openings?

Shredder 9 OR

any of the www.chessbase.com engines are good

"News" <news_connection@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi ! Could anyone tell me please what's the best chess program with a
> complete updated library hat helps with analysis and understanding
openings?

I don't know about the "complete updated library" but the Bookup 2000
Express program is designed specifically for helping with analysis and
understanding openings. Have a look at the videos and download the free
version.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

News wrote:
> Hi ! Could anyone tell me please what's the best chess program with a
> complete updated library hat helps with analysis and understanding openings?

It seems you get a lot of publicity answers.

Chessbase is very good. It is used by +2000 Elo players.

for mac, you will find a helpful list at
http://www.internetcontact.be/~macchess

How good are you? If you're below expert, I'd suggest Chess System Tal
II, if you can find it. Is has a decent opening book and will analyse
quite well. And it plays a very entertaining game of chess!

warm regards
Mikey