Aficianado-Chess Mentor, come in!

argyle

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

Anyone had any interactions with the company lately? I am unable to contact
them; nobody home.

Appreciate any news.

Ron

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer (More info?)

In article <L6CdnalQIswMfkffRVn-2g@comcast.com>,
"Argyle" <argyle3@comcast.net> wrote:

> Anyone had any interactions with the company lately? I am unable to contact
> them; nobody home.
>
> Appreciate any news.

I have an email address that I think might work for them; I tried to
email it to your but your email address bounces.

Email me, and I'll pass it along. Don't know how old it is, tho.