Stolen mics in NJ

Last response: in Home Audio
September 19, 2005 1:07:52 AM

Hey everybody,

I just had a few mics stolen from my home. They weren't locked up,
and I had a few people at the house doing work (I know, stupid on my
part). As a result, I don't know who to point the finger at. My kid
brother was supposed to keep an eye on things, but he obviously didn't.
The mics I'm missing are a Blue Baby Bottle, a Beyer m260dx, a studio
projects c1, a sennheiser 421, and an akg c2000. If anyone encounters
someone trying to unload any combination of these mics, please contact
me. Any info would be appreciated. Also, the ribbon is blown on the
260, so they may try to get it re-ribboned.

Thanks,
Dan O'Dea

More about : stolen mics

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 1:24:54 AM

"Dan O'Dea" <njmusicman618@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey everybody,
>
> I just had a few mics stolen from my home. They weren't locked up,
> and I had a few people at the house doing work (I know, stupid on my
> part). As a result, I don't know who to point the finger at. My kid
> brother was supposed to keep an eye on things, but he obviously didn't.
> The mics I'm missing are a Blue Baby Bottle, a Beyer m260dx, a studio
> projects c1, a sennheiser 421, and an akg c2000. If anyone encounters
> someone trying to unload any combination of these mics, please contact
> me. Any info would be appreciated. Also, the ribbon is blown on the
> 260, so they may try to get it re-ribboned.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan O'Dea

Sorry to hear that Dan, I hope you get them back!

--
John L Rice
Drummer@ImJohn.com

"Dan O'Dea" <njmusicman618@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey everybody,
>
> I just had a few mics stolen from my home. They weren't locked up,
> and I had a few people at the house doing work (I know, stupid on my
> part). As a result, I don't know who to point the finger at. My kid
> brother was supposed to keep an eye on things, but he obviously didn't.
> The mics I'm missing are a Blue Baby Bottle, a Beyer m260dx, a studio
> projects c1, a sennheiser 421, and an akg c2000. If anyone encounters
> someone trying to unload any combination of these mics, please contact
> me. Any info would be appreciated. Also, the ribbon is blown on the
> 260, so they may try to get it re-ribboned.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan O'Dea

Do you have serial #'s? Original receipts or othe documentation may have the
serial #s. Get this info to as many pawn shops a you can in your area. Also
post them here if you can. I believe there is also a web site made
specifically for psoting such info. It may have been mentioned here in the
past, perhaps you can search archives or someone will remember it. There ARE
things you can do. Sometimes things do come back...

best of luck,
Mikey
Nova Music Productions
!