Crafty whereabouts?

Dr Hyatts ftp server is either down or simply banned me for
no apparent reason. I'm in desperate need of the latest crafty
it's been a while since I even used an engine against myself
and talk about crying over this. If you have an idea what the
latest version is and where I can get it, I'd be grateful!

PS I know it's a longshot but and md5 sum of what ever version
would also be appreciated if I find the little devil on some
unreliable network. Thanks!

controlit <lit@hush.com> wrote in news:LVuHe.30579$d5.183638
@newsb.telia.net:

> Dr Hyatts ftp server is either down or simply banned me for
> no apparent reason. I'm in desperate need of the latest crafty
> it's been a while since I even used an engine against myself
> and talk about crying over this. If you have an idea what the
> latest version is and where I can get it, I'd be grateful!
>
> PS I know it's a longshot but and md5 sum of what ever version
> would also be appreciated if I find the little devil on some
> unreliable network. Thanks!

There are a couple of versions at

http://www.bluepaul.com/crafty1.htm

rt

I found the source for Crafty 19.9 I was unable to compile it with
cygwin. If someone had any luck with the windows compilation that
produced an output file. Hell, I'd store the binary free of charge
on my webserver!

controlit <lit@hush.com> wrote in news:eek:7GHe.143118$dP1.496894
@newsc.telia.net:

> I found the source for Crafty 19.9 I was unable to compile it
with
> cygwin. If someone had any luck with the windows compilation
that
> produced an output file. Hell, I'd store the binary free of
charge
> on my webserver!
>
> rt wrote:
>> controlit <lit@hush.com> wrote in news:LVuHe.30579$d5.183638
>> @newsb.telia.net:
>>

>>>Dr Hyatts ftp server is either down or simply banned me for
>>>no apparent reason. I'm in desperate need of the latest
crafty
>>>it's been a while since I even used an engine against myself
>>>and talk about crying over this. If you have an idea what
the
>>>latest version is and where I can get it, I'd be grateful!
>>>
>>>PS I know it's a longshot but and md5 sum of what ever
version
>>>would also be appreciated if I find the little devil on some
>>>unreliable network. Thanks!
>>>

>> There are a couple of versions at
>>
>> http://www.bluepaul.com/crafty1.htm
>>
>> rt

Dr Hyatts ftp server is working today.
rt

I can only see source distrobutions. They're useless to me.

"controlit" <lit@hush.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I can only see source distrobutions. They're useless to me.

There are not executable version on Hyatt ftp site. Try this one:

http://www.freewebs.com/bkhofmann/

or these:

http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/download/crafty/crafty_1919_DC.zip
http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/download/crafty/crafty_1915_DC.zip