Geo

I have the Janes Longbow Anthology set and have no been able to get the game
to run on XP. I come up with and error message that says "LBwin.exe" has
encountered a problem and has to close." I have tried to run the program in
"95 compatability mode" But have the same error message. Is there a fix to
this?
--
Geo

Hi Geo,

These folks got it working on Windows XP by installing the latest patch:
http://www.simhq.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=002358

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms