computer rating?

A few years ago I bought the Fidelity Classic computer game and recently
activated it and have been playing. At level 1, if I'm in a hurry I
lose every time. If I take my time to think a bit I have about a 50%
chance of winning. I'm obviously a weak player, but getting a little
better. Question: does anyone know the approximate rating of this
machine at level 1? Just curious.
Art

I have a Fidelity Excellence. Level 1 on that I'd estimate at 900 to
maybe 1100. It depends on how long YOU take to move, because it
calculates during your thinking time.

warm regards
Mikey