Sign in with
Your question

Samsung sch r560 (Messenger II)

Last response: in Technologies
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
May 7, 2010 3:27:20 AM

Hello,
There are OS Windows 7 (64), Cell-phone Samsung sch r560 (Messenger II), USB Data Cable.
I'm looking for right driver
for connection my PC to Internet by the phone
July 16, 2010 3:31:48 AM

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your desire to link your phone with your computer...I am wesley l powe (wesleylpowe@gmail.com 2027185934) and i just connected my samsung messager ii sch-R560 to my netbook (windows 7 starter) *i used a usb to micro-usb cable used for the palm treo that comes as a dis-connectable power option* and the computer stated that there are no samsung cdma driver downloads from windows, but the phone was asking if I should disconnet from umw mode. I then reconnected utilizing another usb port on my netbook and the computer recognized it as a cdma modem using com5...I don't have a clue why the data is not transferrable...I will say that there is supposed to be a program called "DataPilot-which has poor reviews" that is supposed to use a laplink cord to import data...but I can't figure where the data would go...do help if you can
m
l
January 4, 2013 7:35:01 PM

wesleylpowe said:
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your desire to link your phone with your computer...I am wesley l powe (wesleylpowe@gmail.com 2027185934) and i just connected my samsung messager ii sch-R560 to my netbook (windows 7 starter) *i used a usb to micro-usb cable used for the palm treo that comes as a dis-connectable power option* and the computer stated that there are no samsung cdma driver downloads from windows, but the phone was asking if I should disconnet from umw mode. I then reconnected utilizing another usb port on my netbook and the computer recognized it as a cdma modem using com5...I don't have a clue why the data is not transferrable...I will say that there is supposed to be a program called "DataPilot-which has poor reviews" that is supposed to use a laplink cord to import data...but I can't figure where the data would go...do help if you can

YOU MAY need to install that just to get the drivers installed and then use the phone , I have been using my phone as a modem to conected to the internet in my laptop win 7 ultimate , speed up to 1.5 mb down and 1.0 up load, but first i start doing some tests couple months ago, when i open a internet explorer and go to youtube , it came up a screen saying that metropcs doesnt allow tethering phone to a computer then i start using a virtual xp inside my win7ultimate using wmware workstation version 7.0.0 build-203739 and then I just dont had that problem , but now it does not redirect me to that page anymore and i have been using for amost 3 days now (as a heavy facebook user), but i have been trying to find just the driver without a sucess!!!.
m
l
Related resources
January 4, 2013 7:36:37 PM

DataPilot INSTALLATION IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THE DRIVERS
m
l
January 4, 2013 7:47:26 PM

IF YOU WANT TO TRY HERE IS THE DRIVERS OUT MY LAP TOP FOR WIN 7 ULTIMATE I could pull it out using drivermax free edition version 6.39 here its the link "samsung messager ii sch-R560 modem #4 version 5.16.0.2" this is the version of my phone ... this link is direct from my stora o meu win 7 ultimate is 64bits... so i hope yours is too, or it wont work ... :)  i decide to use my sky drive for the file ... https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2EB57A0F7FFA7053!4573
m
l
!