Question for Arena users

Hello, I can't seem to find "Load Appearance" under Options as described in
the help file!
I have a .CFG file I saved before reformatting, But don't know how to load
it.

Thanks,
Muggs

"Muggs" <Muggs@home.net> wrote in message news:EEHNe.23504$N32.19546129@news.sisna.com...
> Hello, I can't seem to find "Load Appearance" under Options as described in
> the help file!
> I have a .CFG file I saved before reformatting, But don't know how to load
> it.
>
> Thanks,
> Muggs

That is where it is supposed to be (i see it in mine) - maybe you should consider uninstall/reinstall Arena. Seems like it did not
install properly. Make a backup copy of your custom cfg file in another location 1st. Or email the author and see if he can help.

BTW, I got an answer.

It is Options>Restore Arena Settings.