Question about Freelancer. I am not exactly new to the game. I bought it
more than a year ago and i have been playing it on and off for a while.

I got a good handle on the single player part of the game, but never tried
online and i was thinking of going for it.

How good is the game online? Is anyone here playing on any specific server?
Any suggestions on good servers?

I am asking because I am not really interested in clans, I am more
interested in freelancing (surprisingly :) ) but all the websites for
online servers appear to be dedicated to clans.

I don't mind sharing Space with clans but I don't necessarily want to be
part of one.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Marco Rispoli - NJ, USA / PP-ASEL
My on-line aviation community -> http://www.thepilotlounge.com

Hi Marco,

I've retired my Class 10 ship quite some time ago, however when
I played online I found the LancersReactor's servers to my liking.

You can find information on their servers at their website:
www.lancersreactor.com - Tell Stinger that Nibbles sent ya! ;-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Marco Rispoli" <*@tranceweb.net> wrote in message news:DfJqd.35$om5.24@fe11.lga...
| Question about Freelancer. I am not exactly new to the game. I bought it
| more than a year ago and i have been playing it on and off for a while.
|
| I got a good handle on the single player part of the game, but never tried
| online and i was thinking of going for it.
|
| How good is the game online? Is anyone here playing on any specific server?
| Any suggestions on good servers?
|
| I am asking because I am not really interested in clans, I am more
| interested in freelancing (surprisingly :) ) but all the websites for
| online servers appear to be dedicated to clans.
|
| I don't mind sharing Space with clans but I don't necessarily want to be
| part of one.
|
| Any suggestions are appreciated!
|
| Thanks!

| --