are all your sudios equipped with this wonderful piece of ..

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
September 23, 2005 5:21:33 AM

I hope all you guys own a big escort of this incredible solution to make
the studio equipement work without any loss of creativity.

here is on for cheap..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-MASSIVE-XLR-16ft-PRO...

.... i think my patchbay is getting too small.
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 9:28:38 AM

"EricK" <eric@raw-tracks.com> wrote in message

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-MASSIVE-XLR-16ft-PRO...
>>
>> ... i think my patchbay is getting too small.
>
> Shipping is $20 !! That must be one heavy assed cable.

I bet it's surrounded by "special air" that is denser than normal air to
keep it from getting damaged in shipping.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 1:43:22 PM

"Ricky Hunt" <rhunt22@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I bet it's surrounded by "special air" that is denser than normal air to
> keep it from getting damaged in shipping.

That reminded me of the story "Placet is a Crazy Place" ...

Tim
September 23, 2005 2:34:32 PM

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:43:22 GMT, "Tim Martin"
<tim2718281@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Ricky Hunt" <rhunt22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> I bet it's surrounded by "special air" that is denser than normal air to
>> keep it from getting damaged in shipping.
>
>That reminded me of the story "Placet is a Crazy Place" ...
>
>Tim

Er Sorry Left mine in my other pants.
September 24, 2005 9:10:25 PM

My studio is equipped with one, but we don't use it for audio.

When someone refuses to pay, we whop 'em upside the head with it.

Durn little money maker, that one. Yep.

malachi

"ale" <sparkwest@yahooc.om> wrote in message
>I hope all you guys own a big escort of this incredible solution to make
> the studio equipement work without any loss of creativity.
>
> here is on for cheap..
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-MASSIVE-XLR-16ft-PRO...
>
> ... i think my patchbay is getting too small.

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 1:39:29 PM

"ale" <sparkwest@yahooc.om> wrote in message
>I hope all you guys own a big escort of this incredible solution to make
> the studio equipement work without any loss of creativity.
>
> here is on for cheap..
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-MASSIVE-XLR-16ft-PRO...
>
> ... i think my patchbay is getting too small.

If the dielectric (= insulation ?) is OFC, then I would imagine it would
have a profound effect on signal transfer !

geoff
!