alpar

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2003
Is it better a retail cdrw ? (Teac)
How can I identify if in the retail box is a genuine cdrw and not a bulk one. (is it written on it or can i identify it based on sarial nr or some ID)

If its a sealed from the factory retail box, then its a retail CDRW simple as that.

<b><font color=purple>Listing your system specs, will greatly aid us, in being able to help you solve your problem.</font color=purple></b>

It depends on what you're talking about, no problems with an OEM operating system like say WinXP, as long as you're absolutely positive you get the legitimate installation disk and a legal product key, but when it comes to OEM or bulk, internet purchases of DVDROM, CDRW, DVDRW, and things like that, sometimes you only get the drive and no software to go with it, now an OEM local purchase from a reputable computer dealer builder, is OK as long as you get everything you need software wise. I have a friend that ordered a CDRW OEM, through the internet, he got the CDRW, no software, no warranty, it was basically useless without the CDRWs burning software, and because it was an OEM purchase, the Sony corporation didn't give a rats a$$ about his problem, it took him almost 2 months to finally get his problem solved, and that my friend is a true story. So just be careful!

<b><font color=purple>Listing your system specs, will greatly aid us, in being able to help you solve your problem.</font color=purple></b>