JVMerlino

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

Yeah, I just noticed that. Too bad that nobody will be able to get
hints to the Adventure puzzles any more when they're stumped. :-(

jm

Does the engine in Majestic Chess have a name? Is it the same as
Chessmaster's? It seems to me to be as strong as Fritz 7.

warm regards
GreyHipster

JVMerlino

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

The engine is an update of the well-known WChess engine by Dave
Kittinger. It is not as strong as Fritz 7, I don't think. It probably
plays at a low-end GM level.

jm