compatability w/ Windows XP SP2 RC2

have installed the latest RC for the XP Service Pack 2
and just received the following error:

"Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
compatible with this version of Windows, contact
MicrosoftNetworking."

However, I cannot find the update it claims is available.
Any help?

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about compatability windows

    Just uninstall the Broadband Networking hardware, make sure Wireless Zero
    Configuration is turned on in Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services
    and use XP to configure the devices.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "sma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > have installed the latest RC for the XP Service Pack 2
    > and just received the following error:
    >
    > "Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
    > issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
    > compatible with this version of Windows, contact
    > MicrosoftNetworking."
    >
    > However, I cannot find the update it claims is available.
    > Any help?
    >
    > thanks

    A fix from the MSBBN team is forthcoming around the SP2 RTM timeframe. The
    fix is not going to be coming from the Windows Team.

    In the meantime, there's nothing you can't setup by going to the web
    interface for the router, or by using Wireless Zero Config for your wireless
    nics.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "sma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > have installed the latest RC for the XP Service Pack 2
    > and just received the following error:
    >
    > "Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
    > issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
    > compatible with this version of Windows, contact
    > MicrosoftNetworking."
    >
    > However, I cannot find the update it claims is available.
    > Any help?
    >
    > thanks

Routers Windows XP Compatibility Microsoft Networking