Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Is there an archive of the old posts to this forum?

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
September 25, 2005 12:03:15 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

If anyone could provide me a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

....Warren

More about : archive posts forum

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 12:32:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

In article <qamcj1ti11qq8h8f0af4golaoee96qg1oh@4ax.com>, <1@2.3> wrote:
>If anyone could provide me a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

www.google.com provides archives of a lot of Usenet. I don't think it
goes back much before 1990, though.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
Related resources
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 10:17:23 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Scott Dorsey wrote:

> In article <qamcj1ti11qq8h8f0af4golaoee96qg1oh@4ax.com>, <1@2.3> wrote:
> >If anyone could provide me a link, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> www.google.com provides archives of a lot of Usenet. I don't think it
> goes back much before 1990, though.

Google's archive seems to go back to about Mar 1992
for R.A.P.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.audio.pro

Some other group's postings seem to have date flag
problems that cause recent posts to appear to have
been posted in the '70s.

rd
Anonymous
September 27, 2005 12:55:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

RD Jones wrote:

> Some other group's postings seem to have date flag
> problems that cause recent posts to appear to have
> been posted in the '70s.

If a tree falls in the forest.. ;) 
!