Chessbase 8 - Online search is failing

Hello,

I'm getting this message when I try to search online:

"Cannot access database C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\My
Documents\Chessbase\CBOnline.onlin".

I've uninstalled and reinstalled CB8 without success.

Anyone know how I might clear this up?

I've sent an E-mail to CB support too.

Thanks.

Mike Lucente wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting this message when I try to search online:
>
> "Cannot access database C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\My
> Documents\Chessbase\CBOnline.onlin".
>
> I've uninstalled and reinstalled CB8 without success.
>
> Anyone know how I might clear this up?
>
> I've sent an E-mail to CB support too.
>
> Thanks.

> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

All I can tell you, is that I see the same problem, also in CB9, and
search from their website doen't work either.
The database is down!

HD