My Fritz and other animals

Hi!

ChessBase should sell engines separately, and GUI separately. I already have
GUI, that what for to me with every new engine to buy GUI? After Fritz 9
there will be my favourite HIARCS, and again I must buy a GUI, in which TURK
will be in a new pink dressing gown?

Regards

SoloMoon

Solomon Nuffert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> ChessBase should sell engines separately, and GUI separately. I already have
> GUI, that what for to me with every new engine to buy GUI? After Fritz 9
> there will be my favourite HIARCS, and again I must buy a GUI, in which TURK
> will be in a new pink dressing gown?
>
> Regards
>
> SoloMoon

I'm sure a lot of people agree with you. And I'm pretty sure Chessbase
don't...

HD