Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Dual (Two) Bluetooth Radios

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
August 3, 2010 9:20:23 PM

Hi,
I am using the trail of Blue Soleil BT stack, which works well, but I would like to have both the AV (high quality audio) and the headset profiles connected. The stack allows me to do so, but I can not redirect sound to the AV and use the headset mic.

I'm thinking I just need to use separate radios to perform this? (could someone verify/negate that)

If so, what stacks support dual radios?
If there are none, what stacks can I install side by side?

I'm not expecting all of these answers to be answered, just asking them in hopes that someone know of a way to get both profiles working in harmony (I know it is possible, because I can listen to music (either from the computer of cell phone) and record audio on my cell phone at the same time). If not, then maybe I can piece together answers to make it work.

System Specs:
Windows 7 x64
Blue Soleil 6.4.249

Cirago BTA6210 Class 1 Micro Bluetooth Adapter
Kensington Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter Network adapter
Sony DR BT50 (can do dual connections from HTC Hero CDMA)

Thanks for the help!

More about : dual bluetooth radios

Best solution

August 8, 2010 11:03:09 PM

The only possible solution that I can think of would be to use a different bluetooth stack (if any are available) for one of the adapters, while sticking with Blue Soleil for the other.
August 9, 2010 1:52:07 AM

Best answer selected by lostnomad311.
m
l
August 9, 2010 1:54:08 AM

Thats what I'm doing but, while the headphones are connected to the headset profile I can not hear the Advanced Audio Profile's audio.

...I've given up at this point
m
l
!