game zone/msn

msn game zone never loads!! Please someone help me resolve this issue I've
searched and still cant fix it Idid the security and emptyed all cookies and
temp files.
I am using winxp pro

Hi Steph,

Scroll a little further down the list of games newsgroups and post
to the "games zone" newsgroup. In the meantime please visit:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms