How to raise skeleton dragon?

Which spell should I use to raise skeleton dragon? And what is the minimal
requirement? I have used a 120 Spirit Speak power scroll (right now at
109.2) but my necromancy is caped at 110. Should I go to buy a 120 necro PS?

Thanks,

Ar Q

"Ar Q" <ArthurQ283@hottmail.com> wrote in message
> Which spell should I use to raise skeleton dragon? And what is the minimal
> requirement? I have used a 120 Spirit Speak power scroll (right now at
> 109.2) but my necromancy is caped at 110. Should I go to buy a 120 necro
PS?

> Thanks,
>
> Ar Q

You use Animate Dead. I did it back when I had GM SS and Necro. But I don't
think you raise the dragon, I went to Ice and raised WW, they became
skeletal dragons. It kinda pissed off the people working the spawn there,
though.