How do you turn off the start up sequence

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I know I did it before. I had to reinstall and now I have
that damn start up sequence every time I log on.
Can anyone tell me what I delete and where I find it?

Thanks,

Ice

"Ice" <Ice@noplace.com> wrote in message

> I know I did it before. I had to reinstall and now I have
> that damn start up sequence every time I log on.
> Can anyone tell me what I delete and where I find it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ice

Don't you have to rename or delete those .bik files ?

dani

"Ice" <Ice@noplace.com> wrote in message

> I know I did it before. I had to reinstall and now I have
> that damn start up sequence every time I log on.
> Can anyone tell me what I delete and where I find it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ice

Get rid of the 3 .bik files from the music folder:

ealogo.bik
osilogo.bik
intro.bik

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:20:52 +0100, "Dani" <dani.clark@nospam.com> wrote:

>"Ice" <Ice@noplace.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I know I did it before. I had to reinstall and now I have
>> that damn start up sequence every time I log on.
>> Can anyone tell me what I delete and where I find it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ice
>

>Get rid of the 3 .bik files from the music folder:
>
>ealogo.bik
>osilogo.bik
>intro.bik

Thanks, I found it about 2 min. after I posted this. :p
Should have just looked a little harder, but by this time
I was tired of messing with it.

Thanks,

Ice